Effective date: December 22, 2022
- Data Controller
- Personal Data We Collect
- Tracking and Cookies Data
- Use of Data
- Disclosure of Data
- Storage of Information / Data Transfers
- Information Security and Data Retention
- Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
- Your Data Protection Rights
- Revisions to This Policy
- How to Contact Us
2. Your Data Controller
The Data Controller
Data Controller of the personal data of the customers of this Website — LLC “GIFT MALL POLAND” company code: 385511771, address: St. Bonifraterska 17, 00-203 Warsaw, Poland (hereinafter — the Company).
The Company’s representative: Lano Solutions, JSC, company code: 302797487, address: Svitrigailos str. 11B, LT-03228 Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania, email: [email protected] (hereinafter — the Representative). The representative is mandated by the Company to be addressed in addition to or instead of the Company by individuals whose personal data is processed by the way regarding all issues related to processing of the data and all relevant compliance.
3. Personal Data We Collect
We collect information from you when you choose to provide it to us, such as when you make a purchase, create an account, sign up for our email list or other communications from us, provide a product review or rating, or otherwise contact us. The information We collect may include your name, billing and shipping address(es), email address, telephone number, payment card information, account user name and password. If you refuse to provide requested information (whether or not required), you may not be able to take full advantage of certain services, the Website or its features, or other offerings.
4. Tracking and Cookies Data
Cookies That We Use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer when you visit certain websites. Cookies are essential for us to be able to keep track of your progress through our Website and remember such things as what is in your shopping basket and any selections/preferences you change during your visit. They allow us to remember this information for the next time you visit our Website. Cookies are not programs and therefore cannot contain viruses or other malicious software. Nor do they allow the website to interact in any way with your computer settings or files. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
If all cookies are disabled on your computer, it will mean that your shopping experience on our Website will be limited to browsing and researching and you won't be able to add products to your basket and purchase them. Depending on which web browser you use it is possible to control how cookies are used, or to delete existing cookies from your computer. Please remember that if you delete or restrict cookies from the Website you may not be able to experience the full benefit of some of the features and services the Website has to offer.
5. Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that We can improve our service.
- To monitor the usage of our service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other services and events which We offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Purpose of Data Processing - To provide and maintain our Service, Direct marketing, Handling complaints and inquiries, Website visitor monitoring.
Legal Basis for Data Processing -Execution of the contract (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR), Consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR), Legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR), Legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR).
Data categories - name, billing and shipping address(es), email address, telephone number, payment card information, account user name and password; name, email address; name, billing and shipping address(es), email address; Information collected by cookies, registration data: Computer ID.
Retention Period for Personal Data - 10 year; Until the removal request; 10 years after the investigation of the complaint; Until the removal request.
6. Disclosure of Data
We share information with third parties that help us operate, provide, improve, integrate, customize, support and market our services.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, We may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or our property.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
7. Storage of Information / Data Transfers
We operate an international online business. As a result, your information may be transferred to, stored at or processed in other countries, which may not have equivalent privacy or data protection laws. However, regardless of where your information is transferred, We will protect it in accordance with this Policy and applicable law.
8. Information Security and Data Retention
The security of your personal data is important to us. While We will use every reasonable means to help ensure the security and integrity of our network and systems, We cannot guarantee our security measures. We use physical, technical, organizational and administrative safeguards to help protect your information from unauthorized access or loss. For example, We use technology like encryption to protect sensitive information (such as your name and address) during transmission. We will retain your information for as long as the information is needed for the purposes listed herein and for any additional period that may be required or permitted by law.
9. Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
You can get Our services (use Our online store) only if you are over 16 years old. If you are under the age of 16, you should not provide your personal data without the permission of a parent or guardian. If you are a parent/guardian and you find out that your minor child under the age of 16 is getting Our services (is using Our online store) and you object to this, please contact us and we will remove all related data as soon as possible.
10. Your Data Protection Rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your personal data. If you wish to be informed about what personal data We hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information We have on you.
- Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your personal data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification.
- You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right of restriction.
- You have the right to request that We restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability.
- You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information We have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent.
- You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where We relied on your consent to process your personal data.
Please note that We may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
11. Revisions to This Policy
We reserve the right to revise this Policy at any time. When We do, We will post any changes on this Website. You can tell if the Policy has changed by checking the last revision date that appears at the top of the Policy. If We change the Policy in a material way, We will provide appropriate notice to you.
12. How to Contact Us
We hope this Policy has been helpful in explaining how we use your personal data and your rights. If you have any questions that haven’t been covered, please contact us at [email protected].